Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back in Denmark

After a great summer back in California, and nice little sending off with the Six-Man, I'm back in Denmark. (If you want to know why I'm wearing a dress, you've obviously never been to Six-Man.)

I won't be here long, however, as I'm heading off to Klagenfurt, Austria for a tryout. The team, VBK Wörther-See-Löwen Klagenfurt, is in 1. Bundesliga, which is the top division in Austria, and they finished 5th last year, one spot out of a European Cup.

I leave Tuesday morning, fly into Venice, then catch a train to Klagenfurt, which is a little less than four hours away. I'll arrive in the evening, and likely have my first training Wednesday. I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck man ...hope u secure a billion dollar contract....

    ReplyDelete